Community Movies

Ham

Ham

Ham

02022HD

A group of Montanan hams show the fading but loyal community of amateur radio, explore what it means to be a ham, and how they are trying to keep the...

Ham
    Bank of Dave: The Sequel

01970HD

Self-made billionaire Dave Fishwick returns to take on a new and more dangerous adversary: The Payday Lenders.

Il Centro per i Giovani - volti, racconti ed esperienze sotto la mascherina

02021HD

Love Torn in Dreams

Love Torn in Dreams

Love Torn in Dreams

7.52000HD

A serious young man of free spirit is forced by his surroundings to become rich at all costs. A group of blind children tries to open the eyes of the...

Love Torn in Dreams
    Between Land and Sea: A Year in the Life of an Atlantic Surf Town

42018HD

Against the backdrop of Ireland’s stunning west coast, this film digs deep into the day to day lives of the surf community, taking the audience...

Black I Am

Black I Am

Black I Am

02020HD

The women of the first Garífuna community in Honduras work hard for the future of their daughters. Surrounded by a dazzling landscape, they...

Black I Am
    Adventure Never Ends: A Tabletop Saga

02023HD

From dungeon-like basements to worldwide phenomenon, ADVENTURE NEVER ENDS: A TABLETOP SAGA explores how tabletop role-playing games have fought their...

I Filmed Your Death

I Filmed Your Death

I Filmed Your Death

01970HD

A small town is rocked when a local man goes on a rampage in a movie theater, killing dozens as well as himself. Now, a year later, young filmmaker...

I Filmed Your Death
    Oyler

Oyler

Oyler

02015HD

A Cincinnati public school fights to break the cycle of poverty in its Urban Appalachian neighborhood, where senior Raven Gribbins aims to become the...

Oyler

"To the Mountains!"

"To the Mountains!"

02024HD

A young poet grapples with his decision to leave society during the end of the world.

Cultural Preservation

Cultural Preservation

Cultural Preservation

02024HD

'Cultural Preservation' is a short documentary film which discusses the importance of community and how the development of gentrification can become...

Cultural Preservation
    Baptists at Our Barbecue

Baptists at Our Barbecue

Baptists at Our Barbecue

72004HD

"Baptists at Our Barbecue" is the comedic story of the small town of Longwinded, USA, a divided, feuding town of 262 Mormons and 262 Baptists. It's...

Baptists at Our Barbecue
    I Need That Record!

I Need That Record!

I Need That Record!

6.52008HD

Guerilla filmmaker Brendan Toller unleashes I NEED THAT RECORD! THE DEATH (OR POSSIBLE SURVIVAL) OF THE INDEPENDENT RECORD STORE, "an elegy for a...

I Need That Record!
    Outbound

Outbound

Outbound

01970HD

A bedraggled young wanderer lives in a desolate world in complete isolation until reviewing their past choices forces them to call for help.

Outbound
    Tomorrow Ever After

Tomorrow Ever After

Tomorrow Ever After

82017HD

Shaina lives 600 years in the future. War, greed, prejudice, poverty, pollution, violence, loneliness, depression – these are things that...

Tomorrow Ever After
    Blessings of the Land

Blessings of the Land

Blessings of the Land

6.81959HD

Maria and Jose, a young married couple begin life together in an orchard in the countryside. It isn't long until they have four children: Miguel,...

Blessings of the Land
    Blackout

Blackout

Blackout

02013HD

Blackout is a short, animated documentary about the 2003 power failure in much of the eastern seaboard of the U.S and Canada for up to 4 days.

Blackout
    Cree Way

Cree Way

Cree Way

01977HD

This short documentary examines an innovative educational program developed by John and Gerti Murdoch to teach Cree children their language via Cree...

Cree Way
    We Can Be Heroes

We Can Be Heroes

We Can Be Heroes

22024HD

Sometimes, finding your tribe requires a bit of magic. For attendees of a live action role-playing (LARP) camp in upstate New York, the deeply...

We Can Be Heroes
    Valldaura: A Quarantine Cabin

62022HD

A group of young architects, confined to a forest in Barcelona during the COVID crisis, explore the problems generated by the ambition of wanting to...