Community Movies

Yana-Wara

Yana-Wara

Yana-Wara

8.52024HD

The communal justice system accuses Don Evaristo, 80 years old, of the murder of his granddaughter Yana-Wara, 13 years old. During the hearing,...

Yana-Wara
    The Plumber

The Plumber

The Plumber

02019HD

A Widowed Plumber races against time to follow-up on the payment for his rendered service in order to save his critically ailing son.

The Plumber
    Cyborg 3: The Recycler

3.631995HD

Prepare yourself for the all too deadly future. Cash, the heroine of Cyborg 2, is living safe in the free zone. But not for long. Biomechanical...

back home

back home

back home

02022HD

In 1999, 11-year-old Nisha Platzer lost her older brother, Josh, to suicide. Twenty years later, her search for a specialized medical treatment leads...

back home
    Fried Rice

Fried Rice

Fried Rice

02023HD

The story of a community coming together to help each other out.

Fried Rice
    Pit Dhuwur

Pit Dhuwur

Pit Dhuwur

02024HD

In the heart of Yogyakarta, a tall bike enthusiast takes a stand against the city's lacklustre cycling infrastructure in the city with the "Bicycle...

Pit Dhuwur
    CIA: Comrade In America

62017HD

A young Aji Mathew is a communist who goes the whole nine yards for the ideologies he believes in. When the girl he loves leaves to the US out of the...

Yo, Diablo

Yo, Diablo

Yo, Diablo

02021HD

Joey works as a waiter for a hedonistic community of summer holiday makers in a small Mediterranean paradise. It is unclear if their exaggerated...

Yo, Diablo
    Outbound

Outbound

Outbound

01970HD

A bedraggled young wanderer lives in a desolate world in complete isolation until reviewing their past choices forces them to call for help.

Outbound
    Daucus Carota

Daucus Carota

Daucus Carota

02020HD

A community of women lives in an old convent that falls apart. They never talk and strive to keep everything clean. One day, Irene realizes for the...

Daucus Carota
    Making Dust

Making Dust

Making Dust

02023HD

Making Dust is an essay film, a portrait of the demolition of Ireland's second largest Catholic Church, the Church of the Annunciation in Finglas...

Making Dust
    We Met in Virtual Reality

62022HD

Filmed entirely inside the world of virtual reality (VR), this immersive and revealing documentary roots itself in several unique communities within...

Blackout

Blackout

Blackout

02013HD

Blackout is a short, animated documentary about the 2003 power failure in much of the eastern seaboard of the U.S and Canada for up to 4 days.

Blackout
    Taxali Gate

Taxali Gate

Taxali Gate

02024HD

In the red light district of Lahore, when the daughter of an underprivileged wedding dancer is raped by the powerful Choudhary's son, the...

Taxali Gate
    A Child of Community

A Child of Community

A Child of Community

51953HD

While everybody show off by giving a child to community's custody, and make career in the process, the child remains alone and neglected.

A Child of Community
    The Hermits

The Hermits

The Hermits

22019HD

In the midst of the chaos of México City, a group of eight bachelor millennials who call themselves ´The Hermits´, open the doors...

The Hermits
    Mobsters and Mormons

Mobsters and Mormons

Mobsters and Mormons

6.82005HD

A mafia family from New Jersey is placed in the witness relocation program to an all-Mormon community in Utah.

Mobsters and Mormons
    I Need To Go To The Toilet

02023HD

A young man shared how he dealt with his own daily problems with his community friends, but his problem got worse when he and his friends fought over...

Black I Am

Black I Am

Black I Am

02020HD

The women of the first Garífuna community in Honduras work hard for the future of their daughters. Surrounded by a dazzling landscape, they...

Black I Am
    I Need That Record!

I Need That Record!

I Need That Record!

6.52008HD

Guerilla filmmaker Brendan Toller unleashes I NEED THAT RECORD! THE DEATH (OR POSSIBLE SURVIVAL) OF THE INDEPENDENT RECORD STORE, "an elegy for a...

I Need That Record!